Below are a couple of pics of a customer's quilt that I finished quilting for her this evening. The quilt was made using a pattern called "Snow Geese" and the original quilt was done in blues and whites, but she wanted hers in reds and whites -- so I call it "Desert Geese". She also wanted it quilted the same way as the original quilt, which was straight lines in a zig zag pattern across it. This is probably one of the most time consuming quilts that I've quilted for someone, it took me about 10 days working on it off and on. But I'm glad it's done, and I don't want to see another straight line for a while.
Saturday, April 4, 2015
Below are some pics of a customer's quilt that I finished quilting for her today. She acquired an unfinished vintage top and finished the piecing of the blocks together and then brought it to me to do the quilting. The original piecing was hand stitched, and the fabrics appears to be from the 1930s, so this quilt top is probably 80 years old or so. Glad to see that it's finally been finished as the original quilter intended! :D