Friday, November 12, 2010

I won ribbons in the AQG's quilt show. :)

I entered two quilts in the Arkansas Quilters Guild's bi-annual quilt show which is being held today and tomorrow. My wife and I went to view the show today and I found that I won two ribbons.   I won First place for one and Third place for the other one. I was very pleased and honored! Especially since I really wasn't expecting to win anything since I knew there were a lot of entries.  The show was held at the Laman Library in North Little Rock. This was a big boost for my confidence, since I started not to enter anything at all.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The blue one is so intricate and I love the autumn shades of the stars quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the blue one. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete