I was in the mood to make something "William Morris'y" so I pulled out one of my Michele Hill books on "William Morris in Applique" and found a block pattern to do a pillow with. This was my first attempt at doing piping on the edging, and I like how it turned out.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
I finished quilting the wall hanging that I was working on from the Mickey Depre workshop that we (Arkansas Quilters Guild) had back in February. I changed up the flower heads from the ones she had, added borders, etc. The main fabric line in this is called "Luna Notte" by 3 Sisters. The blacks were ones that I pulled from my collection to supplement the line. Quilted on my Gammill longarm.