Monday, September 30, 2013

A look around my quilt studio...

I recently rearranged things in my quilt studio, so took the opportunity to take a few photos of the new arrangement.  It came about when our oldest daughter moved out into her own apartment, thereby opening up some real estate in the house.  Melissa moved her sewing things into our daughter's old bedroom, which allowed me to expand my quilt studio in the basement.  Below are pics.  I'm really liking the extra space and the new layout of the room.  And I found all kinds of things that I forgot I had!

** click on a pic for a larger view **



2 comments:

  1. Nicely laid out and organized! You've given me some great ideas. I am hoping we will finally start my quilting space this fall. I've waited a long time for a place that will allow everything to be in 1 place and accessible. Gotta say - mine will have some "pretties" spread around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ug - i just LOVE it, Eddie!!!! Lucky, lucky! And you've arranged it beautifully. Love your lights above the frame!!!!

    ReplyDelete