Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Here are some pics of a quilt that I recently finished custom quilting. It will be the 2018 raffle quilt for the Saline County Quilters Guild, which I am a member of. Several of the members made the quilt blocks and then put the top together, and then I did the quilting of it. It measures 100" x 100", so is quite large. I think it's a really nice looking quilt. So if YOU like it, too, the YOU could win this! If you're interested then send me a private message to let me know and I'll let you know when the raffle tickets go on sale. The drawing for it will be held at the annual Saline County Old Fashioned Day which will be held on October 13, 2018. Need not be present to win! 




2 comments:

  1. The raffle was Oct 6 and has passed or is it Nov 6 and still to happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be in 2018. We make them a year ahead of time to be able to have time to sell tickets for them.

    ReplyDelete