Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Below are some pics of my quilt that I finished recently. I started this quilt back in 2011, so it's been a while in the making. It's based on the William Morris-inspired pattern called "Friends" by Michele Hill. The original quilt didn't include the outer border, so it was only 72" square. I wanted my version to be larger, so I designed the outer border to go on it which made it about 100" square. I then quilted it on my Gammill longarm and added the green decor trim around the various border areas. Glad to have this one done finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment